Army Learning Management System ALMS Problems. Updated 10 September 2012
All personnel currently enrolled in online training MUST complete all open (or unfinished) lessons in the Army Learning
Management System (ALMS) by 19 Sep 2012.
The ALMS will be offline from 5 PM EDT, 19 Sep 2012 until 5PM EDT 23 Sep 2012.
IMPORTANT! If enrolled in Structured Self Development Course Level I (SSD I)- During this downtime SSD I will be
upgraded with new content. Prior to 19 September 2012, Soldiers enrolled in SSD I must COMPLETE ALL OPEN
LESSON(S) to ensure training is properly recorded.
To identify any open SSD I lessons, go to your Enrollments page, find the Module you are currently working, and click on
the More Actions link at the right. Click on View Details and review the list of lessons. Complete any lesson that shows no
date in the Completed On column AND has a More Actions link at the right. For more detailed instructions, see the
'Announcements link' on the ALMS home page. It is not necessary to complete the entire MODULE only uncompleted
The following are some possible fixes to your ALMS issues. If you have other issues or better solutions for these
problems please share them on our NCOsupport facebook page.
If you have a home computer, you might try using Google Chrome to access the modules. Several students have
reported that they had more success opening modules using that browser. Remember, you must use Internet Explorer
to access the exams.
You will not be able to view your material until you turn off all pop-up-blockers on your computer. You should clear your
* Open your internet browser
* Click on Tools in the main menu bar
* Select Internet Options
* In the General tab, you will see "Browsing History, Delete temporary files, cookies, saved passwords, and web form
information." Click "Delete."
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, enable "Compatibility View" to assist your view of web sites that are not
displayed correctly or that are not working correctly. Open the Web site that is not displayed correctly or that does not
work correctly. Click the Compatibility View button that is located directly to the right side of the address bar next to the
Click on "Tools" in the main menu bar and select "Compatibility View." Choose "Custom Level" and scroll down to "run
active X controls and plugins". Check Enable.
If something does not open or a page freezes, try refreshing your screen several times to unfreeze. You can also hold
down the control button on your keyboard and then click on the button or item which should take you to the next page.
Keep holding the control button for about 6 seconds and them release.
ALMS has a problem posting exam completions correctly. Even though you earned a passing score on your exam, it was
still marked unsuccessful. If this happens to you, call the Army Training Help Desk at (800) 275-2872, for assistance.
If a lesson freezes, gives an error message, or fails to post completion, go on to the next lesson and proceed. Your
objective is to complete at least 80% of the lessons in each module. Once you have completed 80% or more, you can
call the ATHD at (800) 275-2872, and they will mark your module as completed so you can go on to the exam.
SSD Level 3 and SSD Level 4 Students Only!
You must read the Letter of Instruction, LOI, in order to begin your course. Follow the instructions below to get your LOI
to show at the beginning of your enrollment.
* Go to your "Enrollments" page in ALMS.
* On the Upper right there is a checkbox that is titled "Group Courses By Course/Phase/Certifications and Curricula"
* Deselect that box.
* Wait for the page to refresh.
* The "Letter of Instruction" will now appear before Module one.
* The "Letter of Instruction" must be completed before the launch buttons will show to the right of the Module 1.
Do you hate ALMS? Have log-on Problems? Are you pissed at the system? Then let them know and give, feedback Here
Download as PDF > ACCP Course Codes All Resident Course Codes FEB 2012 Valid Resident Courses for promotion
Points See also New Promotion Point Calculator UPDATED LIST 29 Jun 2011
|Army Learning Management system ALMS
This is not a Government Sponsored website
- What goes in your OMPF?
- How to get advance pay
- How to evaluate a casualty
- The truth about investing in Stocks
- New Army Service Uniform ASU.
- Retire on a military budget
- 2011 Army Promotion System
- How to apply a Chitosan Bandage
- Rules for Article 15 punishment
- NCOER Questions and Answers
- How to treat Snake bites
- Make extra money on active Duty
- Cooking in the Barracks
- How to get your military records
- How to request a Color Guard
- How to buy military surplus
- HRC Reports NCOER/OER Errors
- Military Court Martial Results
- New Sergeant Major of the Army
- DoD School Registration Online
- Retention Control Point Changes
- Promotion Exception to Policy
Are your Soldiers out of control?
As Non Commissioned Officers, it is our
responsibility to counsel our Soldiers on a
monthly basis and when they fail to follow
Counseling Soldiers on a DA Form 4856 >>>