skip to content

How to get my military records, lost military records

Custom Search

Where can I get copies of my personnel records?

Former/retired Army Civilian employees:
Contact the National Personnel Records Center at:
Civilian Records Facility
111 Winnebago Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63118-4199

Active duty retirees should contact:
Military Records Facility
9700 Page Avenue
St. Louis Missouri 63132-5100
Phone: (800) 318-5298

At minimum, please include the service member’s complete name, Social Security number and/or serial
number, and the return address. Website is: or

How do I correct errors in my military records?
In order to get your military service records upgraded/changes, you must contact your respective service
Board for Correction of Military Records. Contact information for each board is listed below:
Army Board of Correction
Crystal Mall 4, Room 220
Arlington, VA 22202-4508
Phone: 703-607-1611