Military Surplus Auction
Custom Search
Around the web
Frequent Searches
1. DA 4856                                  6. Counseling
2. DA Form 31                            7. DA 4187
3. Disrespect Counseling        8. Military Law
4. APFT Calculator                    9. Leader's Book
5. Memorandum for record      10. FM 6-22
What equipment does the Army use?
Army Fact Files:
Brigade Combat Team Modernization:
PEO Soldier:
Acquisition, Logistics and Technology:
Army Material Command:

How can I purchase maps from the Army?
Contact the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency at
Related information is available from the Army Geospatial Center online at
Custom Search
This is not a Government Sponsored website
Military How To
Cooking in the Barracks Sucks!
If you are a Soldier living in the Barracks
then you know that getting a good home
cooked meal can be a real challenge or
damn near impossible, old barracks
buildings with community kitchens make
your dinner plans a real nightmare.

Soldiers Cooking in the Barracks >>>
soldier's kitchen
How can I get information on surplus auctions?
Contact the Defense Disposition Services at 1-877-352-2255.

Where can I get old Army stuff?
Equipment that is old, has been replaced or is no longer
needed is turned in to the Defense Disposition Services. There
are numerous facilities located around the country.

To find out more about how to get equipment from these sites
you can visit their web site at or check with a
local military installation that has a Disposition office.
Equipment is "demilitarized", if required, to ensure that it is safe
prior to sale.