This is not a Government Sponsored website. We are not affiliated with the American Counsel on Education or the Department of Veterans Affairs. Privacy
Fiscal Year 2017 (FY17) Active Component (AC), Captain (CPT), Army Competitive Category (ACC), Promotion Selection Boards (PSB) Zones of Consideration ...Issued:[21-Oct-2016]...
1. This MILPER message will expire no later than (NLT) 21 Oct 17.
a. A selection board will convene on 14 Mar 17 to consider eligible First Lieutenants (1LT) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to CPT. The board will recess on or about 31 Mar 17. Officers eligible for consideration have the following Active Dates of Rank (ADOR):
Above the Zone: 31 Mar 15 and earlier Promotion Zone: 01 Apr 15 thru 31 Mar 16
b. The names and records of the following officers shall be excluded from consideration:
(1) Officers who are not serving on the ADL on the day the board convenes.
(2) Officers with an approved retirement or separation date within 90 days (12 Jun 17 or earlier) after the date on which the board convenes. Officers with an approved retirement or separation date will have a statement of approved retirement or separation placed in their board file prior to the board pursuant to DA Memo 600-2, paragraph 7.
(3) Officers with less than one year of continuous active duty since their most recent placement on the ADL before the board convenes.
(4) Officers who are serving on active duty under the Retiree Recall program.
(5) Officers who are serving on active duty under the Sanctuary program pursuant to 10 U.S.C. §12686.
(6) Officers who are currently on a standing promotion list to CPT.