|U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment
This is not a Government Sponsored website. We are not affiliated with the
American Counsel on Education or the Department of Veterans Affairs.
U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment
The Airborne & Ranger Training Brigade conducts the Ranger Course in order to produce Rangers to fill
U(75th RGR RGT)/V (Airborne Ranger)/G (Non-Airborne Qualified Ranger) coded positions within the
units whose primary mission is to close with and destroy the enemy in direct fire battle.
1/75 – Hunter Army Airfield 2/75 – Fort Lewis 3/75 RSTB, RHQ – Fort Benning Rangers Lead The Way!
• Be a male (75th Regiment positions are not open to women)
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Volunteer for assignment and be on active duty
• Have a General Technical Score of 105 or higher
• A Physical Training score of 240 or above (80% on each event)
• No physical limitations
• Qualify and volunteer for Airborne training
• A person of good character (no pending UCMJ action or drug or alcohol related incidents within 24 mo)
• Must enlist into or currently hold a Military Occupational Specialty found in the 75th Ranger Regiment
• Able to attain at minimum a Secret clearance
11B soldiers (E-6 and above) with Long-Range Surveillance experience are encouraged to inquire about
opportunities within the Regimental Recon Company.
11B 11C 11Z 12B 12H 12R 12W 12Y 13F 15E 15W 25B 25C 25P 25S 25U
25W 27D 29E 35F 35G 35L 35M 35N 35P 36B 42A 56M 68J 68S 68W 74D
88M 88N 89B 91B 91C 91D 91F 92A 92F 92G 92L 92R 92W 92Y 94E 94F 94W